When it’s time to say goodbye to your best friend, the emotions that you may encounter are valid and at times very intense.
Quality of Life Questions
We at Caring Pathways can empathize with you during this difficult time, as we have walked this journey with our own beloved pets, too. Our team was founded on the understanding that navigating the waters of pet grief is a turbulent journey for pet owners. We are committed to providing end-of-life services, support, and resources for pet owners who are navigating their pet’s end-of-life journey.
We believe that the bond you have with your companion is incredibly special. Making the decision to say goodbye is very personal and the timing of the final day is unique to each individual and family. The Caring Pathways team can help you to ensure that you have all of the information you need, as well as assistance and support from us to help you make the best decision possible for your best friend.
Below is a list of helpful resources that can guide you through this end-of-life journey with your best friend and companion.
- If you are unsure of what service to chose for your beloved pet, visit our Pathway to Care Assessment to help guide you on our recommended services based on your pet’s current conditions.
- Schedule a TeleAdvice appointment to have a discussion with one of our professional veterinarians about your pet’s current quality of life and health conditions.
- Fill out a Quality of Life Scale (The HHHHHMM Scale) to help guide your senior pet’s current quality of life.
- Visit our Pet Grief Support page or join our Grief Support Group on Facebook for guidance through losing a pet.
- Read Testimonials from pet lovers like you who made the decision to say goodbye to their beloved friend at their home.
If you have questions about any of these resources, or if you just want to talk with one of our team members about your pet’s end-of-life-concerns, we are here for you. Please contact us today.
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”
― Anatole France